How To Import Data From Sage Accounting Software?
In order to import or export data to or from Sage accounting software, you need CSV (comma separated verbose) notation for the data itself. To that end, make sure that the information is modified in the CSV format first. Once it is converted, follow the below steps to import:
- In the Sage accounting application, select the file menu.
- From the drop down, select Import/export
- Select Import Records
- In the resultant wizard, select Sage 50 import format
- Proceed with Next.
- Back up the company before importing, to do that click on Backup.
- Again, Press next to proceed.
- Beside the Accounts tab, select the browse button.
- Select the CSV file you wish to import.
- Proceed with next.
- Press on Finish to finalize the import